Why we collect your information.
sassmouth Company may collect and use your personal identifiable information to help us better understand your needs and how to improve our products and services to provide a better user experience for our customers. We also collect this information to communicate with you. Your general information may be shared with sassmouth Company agents and vendors in connection with the services they provide on our behalf.
How we use your information.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide sassmouth products and services to you
- Respond to your requests, questions, comments, feedback and concerns
- Notify you of changes, updates and products or services including those belonging to a third party
- Provide special offers and updates on new products, special events and to invite you to participate in surveys, competitions, challenges and promotions
- Evaluate and improve sassmouth Company products and services and to develop new products and services to meet your needs
- Identify and analyze usage trends and determine the effectiveness of our special promotions and campaigns
- Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep sassmouth Company working safe and secure
- Comply with our legal obligations
We may also combine the personal information you provide with information collected from other sources or that already exists in our records for the purposes described above. sassmouth Company will not disclose your personal identifiable information to anyone without your prior written consent.